2.08.2012

My strassing shoe

Please I really fed up bein compared my works to those sloppy bling. Below are shoe strass by me. Instead of speaking for myself i choose let images speak. Of course there are other people doing similar works as mine but I am sure you cannot find one do the same good quality work as mine with a same price tag !! Why pay a few thousand to purchase sloppy bling from louboutin ? Their shoes are bling using hot fix applicator !! Those are not handmade and not so delicate regardless of the designer brand.
Also many of My competitors mostly are charging $500 above for strassing a pair while I am charging half of their price , and cheaper price doesn't mean sloppy strassing!! Look at the pics below!! So choose me!! Choose my bling !! I will Strass ur shoe with 100% effort making it too stunning !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment