10.09.2011

What I 've done this week!

Recently I am occupied with lots of wholesales orders of bamboo hoops. So I dun have much time to work on other orders. I still have two cellphone cases , 2 pairs of strassed heel, 1 bling handbag, 1 business card holder and 2 Bling telephone and one iPad case in hand. 


Dear all,As I am going to Russia from 7th and will be back on 22nd NOV, within this period I will not be able to answering any inquiry or ship out anything. I will ship everything before my departure. Orders will not be taken during the time when  am away. If you would like to have your strassed earrings, heels or whatever bling for your holiday or New Years parties, please email me at your earliest convenience. Thank you and please don't hesitate to email me if you have any questions. :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment