8.19.2011

Wish I could have more than 24 hours

 Dear all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 I have been busy and busy and busy coz i have a high volume of orders in hands plus i have quite a tight deadline to meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!therefore, if i didnt get back to any of you as fast as I did before! Please dun panic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trust me!!!!!!!! I have all your orders bearing in my mind and trying my best to finsih them as soon as I can, and as pretty as it can be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!! This is Definitely  a busy weekend for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Have A nice Weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 


Below I wanna share my previous work with you guys! These are the work that I really like!!

Exclusively by Prima deco : Swarovski crystal; Heart shape Laptop Mouse



Hot Pink Lip! swarovski crystal clutch bag by Prima DECO


Bling your home Telephone! Super hox Lips

Ha?Anyone know what it is? It's a Giant Bling Birthday card!!
The space in the middle is for writing word or sticking photo on !!

No comments:

Post a Comment